Your privacy is important to Public Safety Strategies Group (PSSG). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that PSSG collects, and the ways in which PSSG uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
PSSG may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Email address
- Other details to help you with your experience
When do we collect information?
PSSG may collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter or enter information on our site.
Using personal information
PSSG may use your personal information to:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Securing your data
PSSG will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- We use an SSL certificate.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website does not contain links to other websites.
PSSG is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Last Edited on 2019-12-29